This is a good rolling pin for every day use. While most rolling pins in the market are not well burnished or made of raw material without safe covering, this pin, featuring remarkable burnishing and covering technique, has incredibly sleek surface and superb handhold feeling. There are no dents and small gaps compared with poor burnished or poor covering rolling pins in the market! Poor burnished or poor covering rolling pins have visible small gaps and dents easy to be stuck with flour residue which is difficult to be removed till go mouldy. Our rolling pins have avoided this problem. It is incredibly sleek and will not easily harbor bacteria!
Great product. The wood for the pin is very hard with a extremely smooth finish. My only complaint is that I wish the edges were tapered, but that is personal preference and I cannot dock a star for personal preference.
purchase it here:
This box came with 12 yellow, 6 pink, 2 green, and 2 blue highlighters. I love the color selections and the lightweight style. The pens last a good length and the colors are bright and eye catching. I forget to cap sometimes and walk away but the tip doesn’t dry out!
I love color coding my to do lists and also use a highlighter in my every day work, reading papers, so this is an amazing deal!! These colors make my reading and work a bit more fun and colorful. Really good amazon lightening deal, only valid for 12 hours, dont miss out!!
What’s in the Box:
OKISS Resistance Loop Exercise Bands 100% Natural Latex Workout Bands Set of 5 for Home Fitness Yoga Pilates Legs Butt Arms Improve Mobility and Strength with Instruction Guideline&Carry Bag
I recently purchased fitness bands from Amazon and I wanted to review them for others who might be interested in a lowcost fitness option. These bands sparked my interest because they are natural latex and came in 5 different resistance strengths.
The bands are very good quality and durable. They come with instruction manual so easy to follow and use with different exercise options and workout routines. The pouch is very handy to keep the bands with me while traveling. Overall very satisfied and recommend these to anyone looking for a home workout.
I was looking for a set of finetip pens for my new adult coloring craze. If you havent tried adult coloring books yet, I would highly recommend it. It is so relaxing. I am going to add a review for a good deal to get you started on that, stay tuned.
I found these pens on Amazon and really purchased it because it was such a good deal- 36 pens for less than $5.00. I was not expecting much from the pens but I was pleasantly surprised.
First off the color variety is great! secondly the tip is of a good quality and the ink is bright and beautiful on paper. It does not seep into the next page which is great! I really liked this set and ordered one with a few coloring books for my mom and mother in law as well. Highly recommended.
This is probably one of the best mandala books that I have gotten in a very long time. They are absolutely exquisite! They are not over the top difficult, nor are they too basic. I would say that probably most Colorists would enjoy this beautiful book. There are only a couple of pictures that I would say are for the dedicated, advanced colorist. Over 100 pages of coloring at your heart’s desire. If you are into adult coloring books or just want to make a start, or a mandala lover, this book is a must have. You will absolutely adore it!
You won’t regret buying this book. The price is also unbeatable! what can you get for less than $5 these days? I would also pick up a couple of extra copies for gifts. The pages and the pictures are of good high quality!
Also you can find the current price of the product below
Favorite poolside game item and useful all year round.
I discovered waterproof playing cards at a pool party and have invested in this pair since. The cards are sturdy and made of plastic, they are also really cool looking. They’re great cards, smooth shuffling and playing. These playing cards are a HIT. I take them out with me for social events and when visiting people, even to the beach. We just play and play. So you can get them wet and they won’t soggy up and tear it just become a little hard to shuffle. It is so cool that they look like you can see right straight thru them but you can’t.
Good deal on Amazon for this item- less than $5, its a steal!
There are two unspoken job requirements to hold a position at Delish. One, you must love a good sale. And two, you must love KitchenAid stand mixers to the ends of the earth and back again. As such, there’s no other source you should trust more to relay the latest Black Friday KitchenAid sales to you. Stores are only now just starting to release their plans for the big-time shopping day, so we’ll continue to update this page as more sales are shared. That said, here’s what we know so far:
- Ebay: has a 40% deal on 4.5-quart Tilt Head Stand Mixer w/bowl with handle. You can find it here
- Target: In a leaked Black Friday ad, the KitchenAid 5-quart Professional Stand Mixer is advertised for just $220, compared to the original $450. It will sell in multiple colors.
- Best Buy: The electronics giant is rumored to be shilling KitchenAid Professional 500 Series Stand Mixers for $220 in silver and other colors. Best Buy will also have 20% to 40% off deals on mixer attachments, including pasta cutters and vegetable spiralizers.
- Kohl’s: Kohl’s is notorious for its epic Black Friday sales, and this year seems to be no different. A leaked add shows the following: 4.5-quart stand mixers for $200, 5-quart stand mixers for $280, and 6-quart bowl-lift ones for $400. You’ll also get Kohl’s cash when you buy each of them.
- Macy’s: Macy’s 4.5-quart mixers will apparently retail for just $190 (they’re normally $325). The 5-quart stand mixers will be just $280.
- JCPenny: JCP’s Black Friday sales are pretty on par with the rest of the world’s. You’ll likely find 4.5-quart stand mixers for $200 and 5-quart stand mixers for $280.
- Meijer: If you wanted to get started early, Meijer already confirmed they’re beginning the whole Black Friday thing on November 18. Starting 6 a.m. that day through Saturday, November 24, the KitchenAid 5-quart Pro-Lift 500 Mixer will be $220. That’s $200 of the regular price.
- Sam’s Club: The big box store is slashing the price of its 4.5-Quart Mixer from $230 to $200. The best part: You’ll have nine fun colors to choose from—unless they sell out quickly!
- Overstock: You can save a whopping $200 on a 4.5-Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer from Overstock.com. It normally retails for $400; on Black Friday, it’ll be $200.